This is a test store using Miva Merchant PR8 CSSUI. It is for education and demonstration purposes only. I have not uploaded all of the product images in this test store due to a disk quota ceiling. The database is MivaSQL, so is not as fast as a MySQL store. The products in this store are NOT FOR SALE.
Only two 3rd party modules are installed in this store. Both are must have modules for every store.
Emporium Plus Tool Kit. Greatly extend the capabilities of store morph coding. Dozens of example code snippets are
included. You can see the Tool Kit features listed below in this test store. This is only the tip of the iceberg.
Emporium Plus Power Search. Implement intelligent, dynamic navigation in your store. You can see some of the navigation features of this module in our test stores. Key capabilities:
- Ultra short links for maximum search engine optimization
- Multiple category page templates. Compare software vs movie poster
category layouts at left.
- On-the-fly sorting for Category and "All Products" screens (including by custom product fields)
- Pagination and numbering on Category and "All Products" screens
- First letter A-Z filtering on Category screens
- Simple Search for searching product and custom product fields with on-the-fly sorting and products per page selection. You can even put the Simple Search directly on the Product List and Category pages.
- Multiple product page templates
- Breadcrumb navigation on Product & Category screens even when Category_Code is not in the url
- Best Sellers on any screen
- Mini-basket on any screen
- Display a customer's recent visit history
- Display pages currently being browsed by all customers
- Shipping calculator on any screen
- Wait List for both standard and inventory by attributes
- Track and display the number of page views for each product
- Favorites/Wish List
- Customer login lookup
- 1-click basket save and restore for future visits any time in the future
- Continue shopping
- Clear basket
- Next and Previous links on the product page with or without Category_Code in the url
- Customers who bought product X also bought these products
- Send page snapshot to a friend, co-worker, etc
- Cookie handling, e.g. personalize the login message with the customer's first name on return visits
- On-the-fly sorting (including by custom product fields)
- Pagination and numbering
- Field specific search
- First letter A-Z filtering on Search and "All Products" screens
- Category specific search
- Field boosting (example at our live store)
- Keyword scoring for relevance (example at our live store)
- Did you mean word lists (example at our live store)
- Search clouds (example at our live store)
- Suggested words list (example at our live store)